Daisypath Friendship tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Dear, Don't Ever Let Me Go...

Dear someone I really love and misses so much,

If you really love me,... don't u ever let me go, as I'll will always be right here with you, never left you alone,
not now, not then..

And you know, you'll be forever in my heart, and I really know that no one else will do..

Luv U forever..
FirQh 2000-2012


It just a song, but....

I can still remember like yesterday
We were so in love in a special way
And knowing that your love will
make me feel oh so right
But now I feel lost, don't know what to do
Each and every day I think of you
Holdin' back the tears, I'm trying with all my might

Because you've gone and left me standing All alone
And I know I've got to face tomorrow On my own....
But baby....

Before I let you go
I want to say I love you
I hope that you're listenin' 'Coz it's true,baby
You'll be forever in my heart
And I know that no one else will do,
yeah So before I let you go
I want to say .....
I love you

I wish that it could be just like before
I know I could've given you so much more
Even though you know I'd given you all my love
I miss your smile, I miss your kiss
Each and every day I reminisce
'Coz baby it's you That I'm always dreaming of...

Coz Letting love go is never easy
But I love you so That's why I set you free And I know
Someday
Somehow
I'll find a way To leave it all behind me
Guess it wasn't meant to be But baby.........

So before I let you go I want to say.......I love you

No comments: