Daisypath Friendship tickers

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

~ Adam & Hawa ~



between HUSBAND and WIFE is like the 
relationship between the hand and the eye.
 If the hand
gets hurt, the eye cries, and if the eye cries the hand 
wipes its tears.

[copy: purity starts here]

U're my hands forever and I'm your eyes ..... together we complete each other
Insya Allah & Amin



Janji kita sebagai Adam & Hawa di muka bumi Allah:

Adam: Let me hold your hand and I will never let you go...
Hawa: Hold me tight, I'll never walk away.. always beside u... :-)

~ Amin.. semoga ikatan berkekalan biarpun badai dan bencana menimpa dan cuba merobohkannya. Hanya Allah yang mampu menguraikan ikatan kita.. Bersama-sama kita mencari keberkatan hidup di bumi Allah, semoga bersama di dunia, bersama di alam kekal.. Amin ~


No comments: